Snowed out


It looks like the weather WILL NOT cooperate with Friday’s plan to meet at the church at 4 p.m. to pray. For now, please — wherever you’re at tomorrow at 4, even if you’re out shoveling snow — spend a few minutes asking the Lord for wisdom and guidance on what the future holds for 13600 Van Dyke. Maybe we’ll pick another day and time to gather together at the church. For sure, I’ll let you know of any major developments in this matter.

God bless. — Michael