Recipe from Lipton Tea. If you don’t want an alcoholic beverage, simply use white grape juice instead of wine.
- 1 bottle Lipton 100% Natural Diet Green Tea with Citrus
- 1 3/4 cups white grape juice or white wine
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 orange, 1 lemon, 1 lime, all sliced
Combine Lipton Natural Diet Green Tea with Citrus and juices in large pitcher. Stir in fruit. Chill at least 2 hours. Serve in ice-filled glasses with fruit slices.
Per serving: 103 calories; 0 g fat (0 g saturated fat; 0 percent calories from fat); 10 g carbohydrates; 0 mg cholesterol; 9 mg sodium; 1 g protein; 2 g fiber.
- Recipe from Food & Wine.
- 1 bottle of sparkling wine such as cava or prosecco
- 2 cups of fresh or frozen raspberries
- 2 ounces triple sec
- 1/4 cup sugar
Combine all four ingredients in a pitcher and then serve immediately, so that you don’t lose your bubbles in your sparkling wine. Serves 4.
Per serving: 252 calories; 0 g fat (0 g saturated fat; 0 percent calories from fat); 25 g carbohydrates; 0 mg cholesterol; 10 mg sodium; 1 g protein; 4 g fiber.