From Everyday Food magazine.
- 1 grapefruit, peel and pith removed
- 1 large navel orange, peel and pith removed
- 3 ounces baby arugula (3 cups)
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 2 radishes, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 scallions (white and light green parts only), thinly sliced
- Coarse salt and pepper
Working over a medium bowl, cut out grapefruit and orange segments, then squeeze juice from membranes.
Place arugula on a platter and top with avocados, radishes and citrus segments with juices. Drizzle with oil, top with scallions and season with salt and pepper.
Per serving: 168 calories; 14 g fat (2 g saturated fat; 75 percent calories from fat); 12 g carbohydrates; 0 mg cholesterol; 117 mg sodium; 2 g protein; 5 g fiber.