Recipe from Spice Islands
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon Chipotle chili, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 pounds tilapia fillets
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons Mazola® extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lime wedge
To make rub: Mix rub ingredients in a medium bowl. Set aside.
To prepare fish: Coat fish with flour. Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a skillet on medium heat. Place fish in skillet; cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Turn and brush on the garlic rub. Cook 3 to 4 minutes.
Remove fish from skillet and squeeze lime juice over all. Serve immediately.
Per serving: 296 calories; 10 g fat (1 g saturated fat; 30 percent calories from fat); 16 g carbohydrates; 68 mg cholesterol; 368 mg sodium; 34 g protein; 1 g fiber.