From Everyday Food magazine.
- 1/3 cup toasted natural almonds
- 3 table-spoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 bunch arugula (1/2 pound), trimmed
- 1/3 cup shaved Parmesan (1 ounce), plus more for serving
In a large bowl, combine almonds, oil, lemon juice and vinegar; season with salt and pepper. Add arugula and Parmesan and toss to coat. Serve topped with more Parmesan. Serves 4.
Per serving: 213 calories; 19.2 g fat (3.3 g saturated fat); 5.3 g carbohydrates; 6.7 g protein; 2.2 g fiber.