From Everyday Food magazine.
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 3/4 pound short tubular pasta
- 3 ounces wild or baby arugula (3 cups)
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest, plus 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3/4 cup grated pecorino cheese, plus more for serving (optional)
In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine arugula with lemon zest and juice; season with salt and pepper. Drain pasta and immediately add to arugula along with oil and cheese. Toss and season with salt and pepper. Serve topped with more cheese if desired. Serves 4.
Per serving: 443 calories; 12.6 g fat (3.9 g saturated fat); 64.9 g carbohydrates; 17.9 g protein; 3.1 g fiber.