From Alison Ladman.
- 1/2 cup packed fresh parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup packed fresh oregano leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 mangos, peeled, pitted and diced
- Salt and ground black pepper
- Four 6-ounce tuna steaks
Heat the grill to high.
In a food processor, combine the parsley, oregano, mint, 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, the red wine vinegar, garlic, red pepper flakes, and the lemon zest and juice. Process until well-chopped, scraping down the bowl as needed. Add the mango and pulse once or twice to combine and lightly chop. Season with salt and pepper, then set aside.
Rub the tuna steaks on all sides with the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil, then season them with salt and pepper. Grill the steaks for 2 to 3 minutes per side for medium-rare. Serve topped with the salsa.
Per serving: 420 calories; 19 g fat (3.5 g saturated fat; 40 percent calories from fat); 21 g carbohydrates; 65 mg cholesterol; 200 mg sodium; 41 g protein; 3 g fiber.