- 3 tablespoons whole-grain or Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika or ground chipotle pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 (4-ounce) skinless center-cut wild-caught salmon fillets
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and coat with cooking spray.
Combine mustard, maple syrup, paprika (or chipotle), pepper and salt in a small bowl. Place salmon fillets on the prepared baking sheet. Spread the mustard mixture evenly on the salmon. Roast until just cooked through, 8 to 12 minutes.
Per serving: 148 calories; 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat; 24 percent calories from fat); 4 g carbohydrates; 53 mg cholesterol; 276 mg sodium; 23 g protein; 0 g fiber.
5 minutes to make
10 minutes to cook