- 4 4-ounce salmon fillets
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- Black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Zest of one lemon
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- 2 green onions, sliced thin, for garnish
Preheat the broiler.
Line a baking sheet with foil and spray the foil with nonstick spray. Arrange the salmon fillets on the baking sheet, brush with 2 teaspoons olive oil and sprinkle with pepper.
Broil for 7-9 minutes, until cooked through.
In small bowl, combine 1 Tbsp olive oil, lemon juice, zest, cider vinegar, Dijon mustard, capers, parsley and dill.
Remove fish from oven. Spoon sauce over the fillets, garnish with green onion and serve. Makes 4 servings.
Per serving: 216 calories; 13 g fat (54 percent calories from fat); 0 g carbohydrates; 184 mg sodium; 232 g protein; 0 g fiber.