1. Bad error for Prince Fielder – he’s a better first baseman than that because he proved it two years for Milwaukee with only four errors all year. Already has six this season.
2. No sooner was Doug Fister given a 2-0 lead in the sixth than he lost it right away on Travis Hafner’s two-run home run. Important inning for the Tribe.
3. Good idea, Miguel, trying to advance from second to third on a fly ball in the fourth – but only when you get there.
4. Thought Ramon Santiago was going to do more with the bases loaded in the eighth than hit a weak grouder to first, didn’t you?
5. And the one highlight? Had to like Quintin Berry’s first major-league hit: A bunt double.